Seller's Comments and Description:
Our online shop is now online at www.futuresystems.com.au
We are now taking orders for the 6400 and 6400M, for delivery in August - September. 10% deposit payable with order.
Both the FLEX-6400™ and FLEX-6400M™ offer the latest direct sampling SDR technology at an economical price for the general HF/6m operator yet they offer excellent performance for chasing DX and contesting. The FLEX-6400 model is designed for the Ham who wants to operate the radio exclusively as a server from PC, laptop, Maestro, Mac, or iOS clients – whether local or remote. Both models share the same game changing band awareness, industry leading phase noise performance, brick wall filters, and legendary audio performance to deliver you the most fun across a wide variety of operating styles.
With a PC, laptop, or Mac client you can utilize up to two 7 MHz spectrum/waterfall displays and independent receivers to revolutionize your view of the bands. Its two receivers can be placed simultaneously on any band and mode with instant QSY between VFOs. Digital mode operation is a dream with no sound cards, cables or boxes needed.
The FLEX-6400M places the most used controls right at your fingertips. Controls are labeled for intuitive operation and designed to minimize hand motion for the most common operations. Occasionally used controls are easily accessible on the large touch screen display bypassing the complexity of multi-function buttons and multi-level menus found on other transceivers. Like modern smartphones and tablets, capacitive touch control is provided on the large LCD display for intuitive pan, zoom, tune, and menu operation.
FLEX-6400/M Feature Highlights
- Native Remote Operation: Using Maestro, PC, Laptop, iPad or iPhone
- SDR Architecture: Direct Sampling
- Reciprocal Mixing Dynamic Range (RMDR): 116dB
- Independent High Performance Receivers: Two (2)
- Maximum Panadapter Bandwidth: 7 MHz
- Radio Control Surfaces: Ergonomic tactile controls with touch screen interface
- Integrated Display: 8-inch 1920x1200 IPS Display
- External Display: 1920x1200 WUXGA via HDMI interface
- Antenna Connectors: SO-239x2, BNC XVTRx1, BNC RX-INx1
- Wideband Frequency Coverage: 30 kHz - 54 MHz
- Transmit Frequency Coverage: 160-6m amateur bands, 100W nominal output
- Transverter IF Frequency Coverage: 100 kHz - 54 MHz
- Full Duplex Operation: Yes
- Digital Audio Exchange (DAX) Channels: Two (2)
- DAX IQ Channels/Bandwidth per Channel (DAXIQ): Two (2)
Price in AUD for the 6400 is $3,300.00, including GST.
Price in AUD for the 6400M is $4,975.00, including GST.
Price in AUD for ATU option (ordered with radio) is $410.00 including GST.
Future Systems (AUST.) Pty Ltd is the Australian Distributor for FlexRadio. We have offices in Perth and Melbourne and we stock FlexRadio transceivers and accessories as well as Comet, Hustler and Benelec antennas and accessories.
For sales outside Australia, we ship direct from the factory to your door (to avoid intemediary taxes). Contact us for export pricing and frieght costs.
|Year of Manufacture||2017|
|Condition of Item||New|
|Postage / Freight||Buyer Pays|