Seller's Comments and Description:
Our Online shop is now on-line. Check out our web site at www.futuresystems.com.au
We are now taking orders for the 6600 and 6600M, for deliveries starting November 2017. 10% deposit required with order.
Both the FLEX-6600™ and FLEX-6600M™ offer the ultimate performance direct sampling SDR technology and the best value for the serious HF/6m operator. The FLEX-6600 model is designed for the Ham who wants to operate the radio exclusively as a server from PC, laptop, Maestro, Mac, or iOS clients – whether local or remote. Both models share the same game changing band awareness, industry leading phase noise performance/ receiver dynamic range, and brick wall filters to give you the advantage in the most competitive DXing or contesting activities while maximizing your fun in casual operations. With a PC, laptop, or Mac client, you can utilize up to four 14 MHz spectrum/waterfall displays and independent band/ mode receivers to revolutionize your view of the bands, especially on digital modes.
Contest grade filters, ultra low spurious emissions, and the ability to operate full duplex cross band on two antennas let you transmit on one band while receiving on another – no external equipment required. Even switch to synchronous diversity reception when needed to help you pick out the weak ones in the midst of QRM. By adding FlexRadio’s new PowerGenius XL LDMOS solid state amplifier a complete legal limit, all mode SO2R station is now practical with one radio, one amp and only three interconnect cables – half the cost and none of the complexity.
The FLEX-6600M places the most used controls right at your fingertips. Controls are labeled for intuitive operation and designed to minimize hand motion for the most common operations. Occasionally used controls are easily accessible on the large touch screen display bypassing the complexity of multi-function buttons and multi-level menus found on other transceivers. Like modern smartphones and tablets, capacitive touch control is provided on the large LCD display for intuitive pan, zoom, tune, and menu operation. The FLEX-6600M controls are designed to provide maximum tempo in the most demanding applications including SO2R, Run, S&P, and Multi-op contesting.
FLEX-6600/M Feature Highlights
- Native Remote Operation: Using Maestro, PC, Laptop, iPad or iPhone
- SDR Architecture: Direct Sampling
- Independent High Performance Receivers: Four (4)
- Reciprocal Mixing Dynamic Range (RMDR): 116dB
- Spectral Capture Units (digitizers): Two (2)
- Diversity Reception Capable using Seperate Antennas: Yes
- Single Operator Two Radios (SO2R) using one FLEX-6600: Yes
- Contest Grade Preselectors: 7th Order on contest bands; 3rd order on remaining bands
- Maximum Panadapter Bandwidth: 14 MHz
- Radio Control Surfaces: Ergonomic tactile controls with touch screen interface
- Integrated Display: 8-inch 1920x1200 IPS Display
- External Display: 1920x1200 WUXGA via HDMI interface
- Antenna Connectors: SO-239x2; XVTR-BNCx2, RX-IN-BNCx2
- Wideband Frequency Coverage: 30 kHz - 54 MHz
- Transmit Frequency Coverage: 160-6m amateur bands, 100W nominal output
- Transverter IF Frequency Coverage: 100 kHz - 54 MHz
- Full Duplex Operation: Yes
- Digital Audio Exchange (DAX) Channels: Four (4)
- DAX IQ Channels/Bandwidth per Channel (DAXIQ): Four (4)
Future Systems (AUST.) Pty Ltd is the Australian Distributor for FlexRadio. We have offices in Perth and Melbourne and we stock FlexRadio transceivers and accessories as well as Comet, Hustler and Benelec antennas and accessories.
For sales outside Australia, we ship direct from the factory to your door (to avoid intemediary taxes). Contact us for export pricing and frieght costs.
|Year of Manufacture||2017|
|Condition of Item||New|
|Postage / Freight||Buyer Pays|