Listing Began: Dec 8 21:27
Number of Times Viewed: 102
Seller's Comments and Description:
DC distribution box using Anderson Powerpoles, the now almost universal method of connecting 12v ham & other equipment. Integrated voltmeter included. Now with 3D print-your-own Case TEMPLATE downloadable for free.
Many kits available. This is a "real solder" kit project of the Waverley Amateur Radio Society.
We can also supply 30A fused Anderson Powerpole Connectors, 10 for $20 +shipping (free shipping if included with a kit).
The features of the assembled kit are as follows:
1. One input connector, may be replaced by a direct cable input.
2. 6 outputs.
3. Each output is fused with a standard blade fuse.
4. Each fuse has a red LED indicator under it to indicate a fuse failed condition.
5. Main Indicator LED to indicate power present and correct polarity. Green = Power available at correct polarity. Red = Power available but incorrect polarity.
6. Designed to fit inside standard UB5 jiffy box (approx 80x50x30mm).
7. All components mounted on double sided PCB with double thickness tracks (2oz copper) and all plated through holes. PCB is also RoHS compliant.
8. Optional voltmeter installable in the box
To order to the following link: (remove any spaces)-
http: //vk2bv.org/home/pro jects/powerpole-distribution-box/
or just navigate to the VK2BV dot ORG webpage.
No questions have been posted about this listing.